Thanx Steve Ill look at that...

upload_max_filesize = 2M
    memory_limit = 128M
    max_execution_time = 30
    max_input_time = 60
    post_max_size = 8M

httpd and mysql are cool also.

Other ideas?

I asked about ISP caching but who knows. It just seems strange that one day it was fine and the next it messed up.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please see post #3 here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296967

Leave a comment:

• cnutter
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysop9001 View Post
    Hi,
    it seems that the server security update from your host provider, try to make the .htaccess file and put it in your root directory, if you have already one add these lines
    I own/run my server. I already have a .htaccess file thats not the issue. Thanks anyway.

Leave a comment:

• cnutter
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Where does she get this error.
    She gets the error while attemping to upload pictures to her personnal album in her profile.

Leave a comment:

• Sysop9001
    replied
    Hi,
    it seems that the server security update from your host provider, try to make the .htaccess file and put it in your root directory, if you have already one add these lines

RewriteEngine On

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterEngine Off
    SecFilterScanPOST Off
    </IfModule>

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Where does she get this error.

Leave a comment:

• cnutter
    started a topic Security Token Error.

Security Token Error.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    I have a user who is having this error. She is the only one with this error on the site. No one else seems to get it. She gets it each time she goes to upload pictures she gets the error she has in the past been able to upload and post pictures in the past.

Im currently running vb 3.8.4. Now new plugins, modifications or template changes have been made.

I am using the default vbulletin templates and style.

Any ideas?