• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• includes/functions.php(5737) | This my problem :(

Hello

Briefly .. I moved to a new host ..
    He started to show me this problem

Warning: Unknown(translate.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: (null)() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'translate.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /homepages/40/d294599800/htdocs/nourcafe/forum/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 5
    and after delete all plugins-hooks ..

Warning: Unknown(translate.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: (null)() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'translate.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /homepages/40/d294599800/htdocs/nourcafe/forum/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 1
    When disable the plugins-hooks system, my Forum returned to work properly ..
    But now I deleted all plugins-hooks and still the same problem when only i activate the plugins-hooks only .. and no any plugins-hooks added ..

Please regard and help me ..
    my website it is NourCafe
    :)
    منتديات نور كافيه - مقهى نور

The error tells you that you are missing the file translate.php. I would guess this is from a modification that you have. You need to either remove the modification or upload the file to the proper place. Go read the install instructions for the mod and it should tell you where to install the file.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

No longer remember, but mostly this is the modification
      http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=216218

but i uploaded a new copy of vbulletin 3.8.4 files to new host + move the database only

Now not know What is solution this problem ?

Thank you ..
      my website it is NourCafe
      :)
      منتديات نور كافيه - مقهى نور

Comment

The solution to the problem is to disable the modification and remove all files on your site associated with it. You should be able to disable it under Plugins & Products > Manage Products. Then go remove any files from the mod that you may still have on your site (maybe in /includes/xml/ ). You should always keep a copy of the modification somewhere on your computer so you can see what files were included in the modification.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X