Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Active users to Users active in the past 24 hours

Hey
    How do I change my 'whos online' to show users active in the past 24 hours instead of current active users?
    Thanks

I think this may be what you're looking for

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=196458

It's an add-on.

Comment

Thank you
      I now have that add on, and Im wondering how to disable Currently Active Users, at least so its not viewable by other members/guests but only to mods and admin?

Comment

The only option for that is here:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Who's Online Permissions -> Can View Who's Online -> No
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          The only option for that is here:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Who's Online Permissions -> Can View Who's Online -> No
          Does that remove it from the Forum home/Front page?

Comment

Originally posted by wickedstangs View Post
            Does that remove it from the Forum home/Front page?
            No it doesnt, it just makes them not be able to view "Whos Online" more detailed, IE what they are viewing etc.

Comment

I want that same feature but I can't figure out where to go get it. I went to that link and I'm still stumped. Iwant BOTH to show. Who's online AND who's visited.

Comment

What do you need right now?

Comment

I need to figure out how to import the "who's been online" hook. I can't figure out where to start

Comment

If you want to see who has been online in the past 24 hours you don't have to install the hook you said here

Comment

How do I get it to show at the bottom then? I don't see the option in the AdminCP anywhere. I only see the "who's online" options

Comment

Go to vB options > then fo to http header(or something like that) and in the option Session Timeout write 3600 ( that's mean that the online users will be shown with the last hour )

Comment

Hang on and let me go try it. I'll be right back

Comment

I'll wait

Comment

I don't get where you're talking about. There is not anything there that resembles what you are saying in the VB options

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X