An issue after installing a mod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An issue after installing a mod.

After having an issue with a mod I attempted to remove it and have had various issues since. I can access my admin cp, I have disabled all mods through the config.php file. I have attempted to run the 3.8.4 update and I get mostly through until step 5 where I get the following error.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mysite/public_html/forum/includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 2489

It seems to be somehow theme related. In the style manager in the admin cp I get these next 2 errors.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/admincp/template.php on line 2297

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/admincp/template.php on line 2420

Everything else seems to be intact and available. I just don't currently have a site although the admin cp works. Ideas?

Make sure to remove any files you uploaded as part of the mod.

Comment

The only thing uploaded was an xml file.

And, cant even get to the forum. Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/my site/public_html/index.php on line 46

Comment

I think print_portal is part of vbadvanced. is that what you are trying to remove?
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

I did remove that and have all plugins disabled. I have searched and cannot find that code in the db or otherwise.

Comment

to remove vbadvanced you have to use the install script and choose the uninstall option.
            www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X