Problems with connection to my vB Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with connection to my vB Forum

I am not sure what the problem is, maybe a Hosting problem or something set up wrong in my vB Forum.

I have some users that never have any problems and some which keep having the same problem, they can't connect to the Forum from certain places.
    It 'times out'.
    At home they can connect but at work or an Internet cafe they can't, sometimes it will connect at home but run very slow.

When they are unable to connect say at work or the Internet cafe, all other web sites work fine apart from my Forum, when they can connect they say it's very slow

Other members don't get this just a hand full.
    I have never had any problems, runs and conncets fine at a good speed.

My Hosting company say there's no problem their end, so what is going on.
    Any help would be great as I have some upset members on my Forum.

Can you link to your forum please? It looks more like a service issue rather than software, but you never know!
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by Joey2 View Post
      I am not sure what the problem is, maybe a Hosting problem or something set up wrong in my vB Forum.

I have some users that never have any problems and some which keep having the same problem, they can't connect to the Forum from certain places.
      It 'times out'.
      At home they can connect but at work or an Internet cafe they can't, sometimes it will connect at home but run very slow.

When they are unable to connect say at work or the Internet cafe, all other web sites work fine apart from my Forum, when they can connect they say it's very slow

Other members don't get this just a hand full.
      I have never had any problems, runs and conncets fine at a good speed.

My Hosting company say there's no problem their end, so what is going on.
      Any help would be great as I have some upset members on my Forum.
      Did you ever get a resolution for this problem?

Some users are having the same issue with my 4.0.3 forum - I am not abel to recreate and searching all over vbulletin's forum here trying to see if any solutions. Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

- Joyce

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X