Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom vbulletin login message - some categories only can be accessed by a Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom vbulletin login message - some categories only can be accessed by a Group

Hello,
    I've been trying for 2 days now searching everywhere in vbulletin admin panel how to configure the following thing :
    I want some threads in my forum to be private, and only be accesible to a certain custom usergrup called Customers, but i want people to read this when they register, i've attached the picture below so you can see it.
    They have to update their USERcp with 2 custom new fields, order number and license domain (for example). I found out how to do that, but i cannot see how to attach theese fields to the custom usergorup, and give the normal registered users (that dont belong to this usergrup), the custom login message i've attached here.
    Please help me!
    Attached Files

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thx 4 reply

Comment

Is there any provision for this in the latest version? Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X