Profile fields with conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile fields with conditions

Hi everyone. I have a question about adding user profile fields with conditions. What i mean by this is that i want
    to add 3 user profile fields with the following types 1)Single-selection radio buttons 2)Single selection menu 3)Single-line text box

My goal is to have 2 radio buttons with an Optional Input and add a condition. When the first radio button is selected i want to activate the
    second profile field which is "Single-selection menu" and if the second radio button is selected i want to activate the third profile field.

For example i have a single-selection radio buttons called "Status" with 3 options 1) Student 2) Abiturient 3) Enter your choice.
    Underneath i have a Single-selection menu called "Univer" with one selection menu and one "Enter your choice.
    Belove it there's a Single-line text box called "School".

1) When a user sets his/her status as "student" he/she'll activate the Single-selection menu called "Univer" and will be able to choose one option
    while leaving the third menu called "School" inactive. When saved users will have new profile fields displayed under their usernames such as

Univer: American University (selected option)

2) When a user sets his/her status as "Abiturient" he/she'll activate the third menu called "School" and deactivate the second menu called "Univer".
    When saved users will have two profile fields displayed under their usernames such as

School: High school of B.g etc

3) When the third optional input is entered under their username there'll be only the third option

See the attachments for refferance

Click image for larger version

Name:	result1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	3710681

Name:	result2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	3710682

Name:	result3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	3710683

I already have all indicated fields but i don't know how to achieve that result, please could help me?

There is no option to make different profile fields depend on each other when editing a profile. This requires custom code. There might be an addon for this on www.vbulletin.org. I recommend you search / ask over there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X