Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

an absolutely useless forum (message too short)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmholy View Post
    And another thing. How come I keep getting an adobe request
    for a debugger every time I open my forum using Explorer?
    Works just fine with Firefox.
    What could be wrong with my flash swf header code?

see my forum, and explain at will ???????????
    http://www.VictoriaTx.us/Enjoy/index.php

You could test to try and write a post while your curious !

And the reason I can not post may come from the twitter and facebook mods I installed at the same time.
    (as you say - hacks) ? I have them some what disabled, I guess. At least they don't show anywhere I
    am aware of.

thnx
    Any suggestion concerning the flash header - message box keeps popping up, when using internet explorer for the browser, and before any page in the Forum will load, it has to be closed. view ?source code?

Comment

Sorry I don't know how to fix your flash header. You might want to try asking for help with this at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I can't figure out how to create a facebook application.
        I have a similar app for vbTwitter, but the mod explained it.
        I haven't been a facebook user but 3 days now. Twitter, only a month.
        Could someone lend some detailed experience on the facebook Connect app.

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
            Sorry, I forget which Forum I am in sometimes.
            (ever done that yourself)?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post

Just out of CURIOSITY - Does the Popup happen when you visit
              my Forum: http://www.VictoriaTx.us/Enjoy/index.php using I.E. from
              (another computer) not mine ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X