Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Can you let me know the details?
    Sure, you need to open up "functions_album.php", and search for "prev_picture_short".

You need to remove the "_picture_short" from each output line so they read only 'prev', 'last', 'next' and 'first'.

Lines 159, 166, 174, and 181 respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Personally I think it's worth reporting this as a bug so the Devs can fix it for future releases.
      Now I'm really confused. Are you saying that you agree that this is a bug or is it "the way it's currently designed"?

Comment

I'm saying it is the way it is. I do not know if this was designed that way or simply a mistake. I cannot read the mind of the Dev that made this change not do I even know who that is. Sorry if that was not clear.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          I'm saying it is the way it is. I do not know if this was designed that way or simply a mistake. I cannot read the mind of the Dev that made this change not do I even know who that is. Sorry if that was not clear.
          Dang, Steve, you sure have away of talking around the issue.

Comment

*sigh*

I'm not trying to 'get around' anything. Sorry you view it that way but I have done my best to explain this in as clear terms as I can. Clearly I was unsuccessful.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
              Steve are you sure on this?

It seems odd that the single seperator: | would be there with either just one piece of text on one side, or no text at all.

vB usually is written so that such things would not appear in circumstances where they serve no purpose.

To me, that's broken, and if it's working as designed, it's designed wrong.
              That's what I thought.

Originally posted by Kahuna900 View Post
              Sure, you need to open up "functions_album.php", and search for "prev_picture_short".

You need to remove the "_picture_short" from each output line so they read only 'prev', 'last', 'next' and 'first'.

Lines 159, 166, 174, and 181 respectively.
              Thanks for the 'fix'! I appreciate it. I was uploading some pictures today and noticed it as I browsed some albums. I don't mind the links at the bottom, but having those back on the top are nice to have so you don't have to scroll down to go to the next picture. I was sorta bumming out. But, I can't say any of my members complained.

I don't mind updating a 'main' file when I upgrade. There are 4 others I have to update anyway when I do an upgrade. I have a list of files and the changes. Part of the upgrade routine.

Comment

Thanks for the fix Kahuna900 !

Jan

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X