Setting Up Paypal Subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Up Paypal Subscriptions

I have setup everything online with paypal, but how do i get my members to upgrade from a registered user to a paid up member ? i just cant work out how to get them to get to a link to purchase an account

please help

Setup the Paypal option:

Admin CP -> Paid Subscriptions -> Payment API Manager

Then create a paid subscription:

Admin CP -> Paid Subscriptions -> Add New Subscription

Users can purchase it in their:

User CP -> Paid Subscriptions

Comment

Cheers Jake, Top Man

Comment

I have mine set up through this method and it works great when it works. But I have had a few users who haven't gotten past the "Order Using PayPal" button. When they click on it, instead of being taken to the invoice/purchase page some users are being sent to PayPal's homepage with none of the subscription info being transfered. Any idea what the problem is? So far one user on a Mac running Firefox, and a Vista user running Explorer 7 have been confirmed as running into this problem. But it might be more widespread as about 70% of my subscribers are having this problem but I can't confirm what software they are running.

Any help appreciated.

Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
        Setup the Paypal option:

Admin CP -> Paid Subscriptions -> Payment API Manager

Then create a paid subscription:

Admin CP -> Paid Subscriptions -> Add New Subscription

Users can purchase it in their:

User CP -> Paid Subscriptions

Comment

Please do not piggyback threads, start your own thread with your own information.

Comment

The first peron's question was answered and I thought mine was related. I don't think this forum needs more forums with the same questions and content does it?
            Originally posted by Zachery View Post
            Please do not piggyback threads, start your own thread with your own information.

Comment

Your issue may be similiar, but rarely are two similiar errors the same. Each user should start a thread of their own with their own issue. Troubleshooting mutiple issues in the same thread gets confusing and frustrating.

If we didn't want you to open a new thread and "clutter" the forum we wouldn't ask you to

Comment

Understood. Thanks.

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                Your issue may be similiar, but rarely are two similiar errors the same. Each user should start a thread of their own with their own issue. Troubleshooting mutiple issues in the same thread gets confusing and frustrating.

If we didn't want you to open a new thread and "clutter" the forum we wouldn't ask you to

Comment