limited login to forum instead of many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limited login to forum instead of many

May i ask for a way to make unique login to forum instead any one has the username and password can login to forum even others with same username and password

like MSN Messenger , as if any one login to messenger other messenger will logout with the same username and password

Usernames are already unique in vB and cannot be shared.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

let me explain this issue again

if two persons has one membership in the forum which means they can login with the same username and password from two computers without any problem

how can i stop that, how can i let my forum forbid any others to login to forum if already someone using same username and password he has login and still in or at least logout the others once one of them login with same username and password

Comment

There is nothing currently in the software to stop the same user from logging in on multiple computers/locations at the same time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X