How To Install Youtube in Quick Reply Tool Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Install Youtube in Quick Reply Tool Bar

I installed this mod http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...hlight=youtube and it works great. I need to add it to the quick reply box. Can someone please let me know how to do that.

Thanks

Support for modifications is given in the modification thread. If you need help with it, you need to post in that thread.

(Also, support for modifications is not given on vb.com.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Whoops, sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about a modification you got on vb.com. I'm not sure what the process is over here to get help on that. There may be an article on vb.org on how to add things to the editor toolbar - yep, Adding New Buttons to the Editor Toolbar. However, the article was written a couple of years ago. Read the whole thread since some things may have changed between then and now. This may also help - Quick Reply / Quick Edit Toolbars or this - New button in quick reply. Try a search over there (and here) on "quick reply" (with the quotes) in "titles only" and see what you get.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X