Forum Status Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Status Icons

Can some one please explain to me exactly how this feature works, or point me in the direction of a guide. I can not figure it out. I have created a new icon and given it a different prefix but it always just shows up blank on my forum index.

Thanks!

Right click the broken image on your index page and get properties. That will reveal the location where it is looking for the image. You can adjust the prefix to affect that location. Then of course make sure you upload the image to that location.

Comment

problem is, im not getting a broken image link. There is just nothing there where a forum status icon is suppose to be.

Comment

What is the URL to your forums and what is the direct URL to the image that should be appearing?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

http://www.mlbfanboards.com/a

is the url to the forums

http://mlbfanboards.com/a/images/ora...on/MLB_new.gif

is the url to the image that should appear for a new post

Comment

Check the page source. That image is not being called anywhere on that page. Where do you expect it to show?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

oops, im trying to call it now. I want it to be next to "National League Teams". I had taken it off so as not to confuse my members.

Comment

Assuming you have set this for the prefix: MLB_

Then those files should be named: MLB_forum_new.gif and MLB_forum_old.gif

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yep, that did it. As always, you solved my problem. Thanks!

Comment

You're welcome.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment