Clear All

• JPetrillo
    replied
    It's working now. That was odd.

Thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    There is no reason changing that phrase would break that. Contact vBadvanced support however, as thta is their scripts problem.

Leave a comment:

• JPetrillo
    replied
    Worked, sorta.

I changed the phrase from '{1}' to 'GamersThrone' and the e-mail was shown the way I wanted it to be shown, but I get the following error on my vBadvanced homepage:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/gamersth/public_html/index.php on line 46
    ...so I had to change it back to '{1}'.

Can you help, or do I need to get help from vBadvanced?

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Search for "x_mailer" in the Phrase Variable Name Only. Edit the matching phrase. I think it uses that phrase.

Leave a comment:

• JPetrillo
    started a topic How can I change the name that e-mail is sent from

How can I change the name that e-mail is sent from

Hi all,

As of now, whenever vBulletin sends an e-mail to any user, it uses the entire name of my forum as the name that the e-mail was sent from. This is what I would like to change.

For example, when I get a private message and I look at my Outlook, it shows I got an e-mail from "GamersThrone: Video Game Forums". I want to change it so it just shows up as being from "GamersThrone", but I don't want to change the name of my forum.

How can I do this?

Thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X