No announcement yet.

Help Please!!! I got VB uploaded but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!!! I got VB uploaded but...

When I go to http://www.mmorpgfrenzy.com/forums/ all the links go to white pages except archive/ and modcp/ and Parent takes me to the site.
    Is this how its suppose to be or is it messed up ? I have loaded vb in 3 times and this happens every time. If this is whats suppose to happen please point me in the direction for the next step ^_-. thanks

Do you have an index.php file uploaded under /forums/

Comment

Have to go to Tiffany to get a necklace for my wife =p when I get back i`ll look , thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by acwatts View Post
        Do you have an index.php file uploaded under /forums/
        Not that I can see. But where I do see an index.php in under /modcp . Should it be there or should it be in /forums/ ???

Comment

Yes it should.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Just delete the entire /forums/ directory and re-upload everything clean, simply drag the folder and don't change anything. That way, nothing won't be missing.

Comment

Um...there's an index.php in both.
              shout street
              willful stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by GregS View Post
                Just delete the entire /forums/ directory and re-upload everything clean, simply drag the folder and don't change anything. That way, nothing won't be missing.

OMG !!!!! FINALLY !!!!!! It worked !!! I love you people !!! thanks so much to everyone that has helped me and thanks GregS !!!

Comment

Working...
                X