Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bar

Hi

How do you add a user defined link in the menu bar? My menu bar looks like this: register, faq, ..., search. I want to add a link to my homepage.

thx

See this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108961

Comment

Thx.

All the info is there. Good job!

Comment

Jake

I went to the navbar but got lost as the code in my version is different to the one put up in your instructions

Here is a snippet of the code on my version.

===============
        <!-- nav buttons bar -->
        <div class="tborder" style="padding:$stylevar[cellspacing]px; border-top-width:0px">
        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
        <tr align="center">
        <if condition="$show['member']">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="usercp.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[user_cp]</a></td>
        </if>
        <if condition="$show['registerbutton']">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="register.php$session[sessionurl_q]" rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[register]</a></td>
        </if>
        $template_hook[navbar_buttons_left]
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a rel="help" href="faq.php$session[sessionurl_q]" accesskey="5">$vbphrase[faq]</a></td>
        <if condition="$show['communitylink'] AND $show['popups']">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a id="community" href="$show[nojs_link]#community" rel="nofollow" accesskey="6">$vbphrase[community]</a> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("community"); </script></td>
        <else />

Comment

Yes the context is slightly different in the latest version, but the code you add is the same.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X