Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could use a little help with a certain page on my site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saviour
    replied
    Nick...

Thanks for the reply. I did revert the templates. Still same problem.

I will take your advice and post this at vbulletin.org.

Thanks for the input and suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    You must have messed with one of its templates, I would assume. Revert the templates that the modification uses.

This question really belongs in the General vBulletin Discussions forum on vB.org if you aren't getting help in the modification's release thread.

Leave a comment:

• Could use a little help with a certain page on my site...

This is actually a mod...and I know I should ask for help within that mod, but it has been two days with no response from the author.

I was just wondering if someone could take a look at the following page: http://glitchpc.com/forums/articles.php

It is showing the navbar information twice. It happened when I decided to use the alternate display method in the vBulletin Options of the mod. I disabled the alternate display method, but still have two navbars.

I think it may be the articles.php file itself...of which, I have attached a copy of.

I understand this is a mod...and apologize if I should not have posted it here. However, any and all help is appreciated...since it has been two days and I have still not been able to resolve the issue.

Thanks, in advance for any help.
    Attached Files