Moderators able to permanently delete threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators able to permanently delete threads

Recently, even though I had permissions from 3.7 that did not allow this, my moderators are able to delete threads and posts permanently. I remember clearly that there were thread permissions in 3.7 for usergroups that would allow only soft delete.

Well, for some reason, after upgrading to 3.8.2 and then today upgrading to 3.8.3, my moderators are able to permanently delete threads and they previously had no permissions to do this. So, some threads have been deleted that shouldn't have.

Please, is anyone else having this issue and where is the setting to control this. Is there a reason that this has changed?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.
    WHMCS + Joomla Integration

Hard delete is a moderator permission

AdminCP > Forums & Moderators > Show all moderators

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      Hard delete is a moderator permission

AdminCP > Forums & Moderators > Show all moderators
      Thank you Zach. I found it.

When I make someone a moderator, is there anyway to have a standard moderator permissions instead of making them moderator then manually editing their permissions?

I found that two of my new moderators had all the permissions enabled. Thanks again for taking the time to respond here.
      WHMCS + Joomla Integration

Comment

No, I don't believe so.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X