Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album thumbnails missing

Hi

Yesterday I moved my Albums out of the database & into the file system with the selection below:

Album pictures are currently being stored in the file system with direct access to thumbnails.

However, since doing this the Album thumbnails are no longer visible, just the alt text.

Thumbnails have been rebuilt 3 times & still no joy

I've searched on here for a solution & noticed other users have had similar problems & been asked for there forum URL + PHPinfo.

So, I've enabled Show PHP Info & forum URL is: www.thesealedvault.org

TIA

Are you sure that is a publicly accessible directory? If so, what's the URL?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry no, it's not publicly accessible, that's the frontend re-direct

The actual forum[which is members only] URL is www.thesealedvault.org/vb/forum

Comment

Originally posted by musado View Post
        Sorry no, it's not publicly accessible, that's the frontend re-direct

The actual forum[which is members only] URL is www.thesealedvault.org/vb/forum
        Well direct access to the thumbnails requires these to be in a publicly accessible directory. That's the issue right there.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve, I moved the thumbnails folder to a publicly accessible folder & they now show up
          Last edited by musado; Mon 29 Jun '09, 2:44pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X