Database error 127 from storage engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error 127 from storage engine

I'm getting this database error. I've never seen this one before. Please help.

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin :
    Invalid SQL:
       SELECT *
       FROM datastore
       WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','languagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','loadcache','noticecache','adv_modules','adv_portal_cale','adv_portal_home','adv_portal_opts','adv_portal_page','adv_portal_pars','adv_portal_stat','attachmentcache','bbcodecache','birthdaycache','eventcache','iconcache','maxloggedin','prefixcache','ranks','tagcloud','smiliecache','userstats');
    MySQL Error   : Got error 127 from storage engine
    Error Number  : 1030
    Request Date  : Monday, June 29th 2009 @ 11:38:19 AM
    Error Date    : Monday, June 29th 2009 @ 11:38:19 AM
    Script        : http://www.mysite.org/forums/
    Referrer      : 
    IP Address    : 
    Username      : 
    Classname     : vb_database
    MySQL Version : 
    -->

Error 127 is record file crashed. Try repairing the tables.

Comment

I have no access to the admin control panel Zachery. Can you tell the best way to do this.

Comment

Via phpmyadmin.
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Is there a command that I must run on phpmyadmin. I'm sorry but this is new to me.

Comment

Generally you can check the box on the overview page (first page when you click on your database). You can check the table, go down to the bottom and select optmize.

Otherwise you should be able to run REPAIR TABLE datastore;

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
              Generally you can check the box on the overview page (first page when you click on your database). You can check the table, go down to the bottom and select optmize.

Otherwise you should be able to run REPAIR TABLE datastore;
              Thank you. Ok, I ran the REPAIR TABLE datastore; and the database error went away but now the site loads a blank page. It seems like I'm making progress. Anything I can do to fix the blank page issue?

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

These are all known causes for white or blank pages.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X