suddently moderators go bak to registered users group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suddently moderators go bak to registered users group

Hello there, i am tired changing some users again to medrator group and vb suddently, and in regular bases, puts them back into the registered users group.

Any suggestion please?

i have been doing this changes for over a week and i am really tired!!!

thnaks

GG
    Last edited by gerlandog; Sat 27 Jun '09, 5:19am.

Shouldnt be in anything that would do this by default in the software. Are you running hacks or third party addons?.

Comment

yes i do.
      i had vbulletin 3.8.2, with many mods...
      i changed server, installing a fresh new 3.8.3, bucked up 3.8.2 data, imported into 3.8.3 and after that installed the mods...
      thanks
      GG

Comment

You need to do moves the normal way. You're effectivly running 3.8.2, not 3.8.3.

Please follow normal upgrade proceedures: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade

Comment

i am sure i'm useign 3.8.3
          the right url is www.gsmteam.net

i'll modify my profile right now, sorry
          GG

Comment

If you restored your 3.8.2 database over the 3.8.3 install, you're running 3.8.2. You cannot move data this way, its not supported or recomended.

Comment

i did an import with impex over the 3.8.3 version, is that correct?
              GG

Comment

Its not the proper or supported way to upgrade. If you're running fine then its ok.

Comment

i am runnig fine, or at least seems to... i hava a few posts mixed up.
                  but my real problem is moderators suddently change group...
                  GG

Comment

Double check your permissions and promotions, if it happens again disable your third party addons.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X