Update Smilies with new ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Smilies with new ones

I know how to replace my smilies with new ones but I was hoping someone could advise how I can keep my existing ones in the posts that have already been made and not have the old ones still available for users to select?

Currently if I replace my smilies then the new ones are then used in all the old posts - thanks!
    Best regards
    Ian
    "Everyone wants to fly, but some people just haven't realised it yet"
    www.recreationalflying.com
    NOTE: This post remains solely the property of the poster and any reference to it is done so by the acceptance of this condition. Also elements of whatever I posted were previously used by a competing site so the post is also made on the condition that it can not be used by Glenn Inwood of Cowra NSW Australia or anyone associated with him.

Sorry, there is no way to do that.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Darn, thanks Steve!
      Best regards
      Ian
      "Everyone wants to fly, but some people just haven't realised it yet"
      www.recreationalflying.com
      NOTE: This post remains solely the property of the poster and any reference to it is done so by the acceptance of this condition. Also elements of whatever I posted were previously used by a competing site so the post is also made on the condition that it can not be used by Glenn Inwood of Cowra NSW Australia or anyone associated with him.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X