Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered member can't upload picture

I need help with the Album section.
    A lot of my Registered members can't upload their picture to the Albums. Setting was right.
    They can create Album, but when clicking in the Album to upload the picture, it won't show. The page stay in the same.
    Any ideas on this issue?
    Thanks all.

Alex

Tell them to stop blocking popups. They need to allow popups in order to upload.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I have a similar problem. The user is getting a message that "the album does not contain any pictures" but no option to upload. See attachment. What am I missing.

Earlier users could create only one album. Now I edited the rights to create 4 albums. I as an admin can create and upload images.

Click image for larger version

Name:	error vb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	3675825

Comment

Originally posted by Easific View Post
        I have a similar problem. The user is getting a message that "the album does not contain any pictures" but no option to upload. See attachment. What am I missing.

Earlier users could create only one album. Now I edited the rights to create 4 albums. I as an admin can create and upload images.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37952[/ATTACH]
        Any acknowledgment, at least, would be great.

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X