X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhioScions.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Headinclude, header, footer, showthread and possibly a few others.
    Originally posted by EF91CRX View Post
    You could also enable debug mode in your forums to find out exactly what templates are called for that page
    Thank you both for your help, I'll check them now!

Leave a comment:

• HMBeaty
    replied
    You could also enable debug mode in your forums to find out exactly what templates are called for that page

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Headinclude, header, footer, showthread and possibly a few others.

Leave a comment:

• OhioScions.com
    replied
    Then another custom template is at fault. I'm afraid you will need to troubleshoot this one-by-one.
    Any other templates that reflect this area of vB?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Then another custom template is at fault. I'm afraid you will need to troubleshoot this one-by-one.

Leave a comment:

• OhioScions.com
    replied
    Check your postbit_legacy template for the style you are using for your Admin account. It is modified?
    It is modified; and that was the first thing I reverted.

After revertng it, and clearing my cache...it's still showing after I log back in.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Check your postbit_legacy template for the style you are using for your Admin account. It is modified?

Leave a comment:

• OhioScions.com
    replied
    I'm almost certain that has to be from a modification since I've never see that in the default vB. A full picture of the post in pic 2 would help, as would a direct link.

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.

If you do not have this problem with the original templates, then this means the problem is with one or more of your custom templates. You need to revert your templates, then redo your changes.
    Thank you for your suggestion.

I have created the "test" new style, and you're correct...it does help isolate there's a modified template that I need to find.

However, if you look at this link: http://forum.srt4mation.com/showthread.php?t=4700 and go through the posts as a guest....you'll see all the posts/users information are aligned perfectly.

When I log into my admin account, everything get's goofed up.

When viewing the "test" style, it's fine.

Any additional templates to manually check that I'm not aware of?

Again, thanks for your help!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm almost certain that has to be from a modification since I've never see that in the default vB. A full picture of the post in pic 2 would help, as would a direct link.

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.

If you do not have this problem with the original templates, then this means the problem is with one or more of your custom templates. You need to revert your templates, then redo your changes.

Leave a comment:

• OhioScions.com
    replied
    Not sure what is supposed to be wrong. Please explain.
    Thank you for your quick response!!!

I've attached two more screenprints, hoping to illustrate the issue.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not sure what is supposed to be wrong. Please explain.

Leave a comment:

• OhioScions.com
    replied
    You can tell in the screen shot, there are 3 different posts, and non are exactly the same width.

Leave a comment:

• OhioScions.com
    started a topic Avatar Area Mis-Alignment - Postbit Legacy

Avatar Area Mis-Alignment - Postbit Legacy

I recently aquired an existing forum; in making some improvements to sigs/avatars one thing I can't fix is the misalignment of their avatar area in the postbit legacy.

I've turned off all hacks/mods via plugins, and it still doesn't fix the alignment issue. I've reverted the template, and still doesn't resolve the issue.

Please assist.

Thanks in advance!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OhioScions.com; Mon 22 Jun '09, 11:20am.