X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 40: Duplicate entry 'ג[�¢��¨�]' for key

Trying to upload table tag with SSH,

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 40: Duplicate entry 'ג[�¢��¨�]' for key 2

what can it be? I've read about changing the auto_increment in tagid field?

tagid int(10)
    UNSIGNED No
    auto_increment

what should I do?

if I'll upload half of the tag table, will it ruin my board? I don't really care about the tag table, I just want to upload the rest of the DB.

if I'll upload just half of the table I'll have problems future problems with duplicate entries?

need to bump this.

Comment

This looks to be a completely corrupted dump, or not uploaded properly?
      What you're seeing there is binary data being inserted into the table itself, which is not normal.

Can you re-dump the database and see if that solves it?

Comment

Originally posted by hosting-talk View Post
        This looks to be a completely corrupted dump, or not uploaded properly?
        What you're seeing there is binary data being inserted into the table itself, which is not normal.

Can you re-dump the database and see if that solves it?
        it's not corrupted, I can fix it(latin1 saved in utf8 place, 3 bytes and not on 2 bytes, there is a problem with in the table, the error I got is a familiar problem.

VB staff, where are you?

Comment

Sorry but I do not know how to fix this. My guess is that either the backup was not made correctly or there is a MySQL version mismatch between the server or where this backup was made and the server where it is being restored.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            Sorry but I do not know how to fix this. My guess is that either the backup was not made correctly or there is a MySQL version mismatch between the server or where this backup was made and the server where it is being restored.
            many vB users had it -
            http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Avbulletin.com+ERROR+1062+(23000)+at+line+%3A+Duplicate+entry++for+ke y+&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=1&oq=

I think the staff here needs to find a connection, don't you?
            what should I do? throw away a 150K users community to the garbage?

Do I need the tag table filled with content or can I have it as an empty table?

Comment

someone?

Comment

You can try having the tag table empty.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X