Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable query?

What option disables the following query:

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT(userid)) AS count FROM vb_session WHERE vb_session.userid>0 AND vb_session.lastactivity>1245253343;

Does this have to do with dispalying the active members on the site?

I am currently having some memory issues that are being worked on but i don't want vbulletin to call the function that does this query until i get my optimization issues resolved...

Yes, that looks like a query to get active members. You can disable that:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forums Home Page Options -> Active Members Options -> Show total number of active members

Comment

that didn't seem to work... still getting tons of error msgs...

its definetly related to the "Active Members Time Cut-Off" settings... cuz the timestamp is always a difference of 90mins in the query....

I will try to set this to zero for now... and see what happens

Comment

anyone else... ? not sure if i should open a ticket for this cuz it started happening after some server tuning.... but not sure what else to do

Comment

Originally posted by stryka View Post
          anyone else... ? not sure if i should open a ticket for this cuz it started happening after some server tuning.... but not sure what else to do
          I have same problem. takes our forum homepage down completely and happening every few minutes now.
          Marc
          -------

Comment

figured it out..it was plugin sidebar columns doing this. killed the stats part of that and fixed it
            Marc
            -------

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X