X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo yui error not found errors

I started seeing in my logs, reference to:

Code:
    /clientscript/yui/yahoo-dom-event/clientscript/clientscript/yui/yahoo-dom-event/clientscript/clientscript/clientscript/clientscript/clientscript/clientscript/yui/connection/clientscript/clientscript/yui/connection/connection-min.js?v=382
    In my headerinclude, I see this:

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="$stylevar[yuipath]/yahoo-dom-event/yahoo-dom-event.js?v=$vboptions[simpleversion]"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="$stylevar[yuipath]/connection/connection-min.js?v=$vboptions[simpleversion]"></script>
    Why is this happening, and how Can I stop this?
    Thank You...Mick Knutson

BLiNC Magazine Forums: "Everything you ever wanted to know about BASE-Jumping, but didn't know whom to ask."

I just visited your forum and I don't see any problems. Those clientscript files are loading fine for me. They are "found."

What page is giving you these errors? Can you post a URL to it?

Comment

In my wiki pages:
      http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/w...Page+Not+Found

http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/wiki/BASE+Wiki:Index

The scripts are referenced from
      src="clientscript/ not
      src="/forum/clientscript/

Code:
      <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/yui/yahoo-dom-event/yahoo-dom-event.js?v=382"></script>
      So is this an issue with the Vault Wiki code, or the template itself not referencing $stylevar[yuipath] correctly?
      Thank You...Mick Knutson

BLiNC Magazine Forums: "Everything you ever wanted to know about BASE-Jumping, but didn't know whom to ask."

Comment

If its working in the forum and don't work in the wiki, you'll have to search the prob in the wiki code

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X