Infractions system not working - custom ban auto-disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infractions system not working - custom ban auto-disabled

I have a really strange situation lately. Although i've banned a user for 7 days using a custom infraction, after two days, i see that user active on the forum.

As you can see in here (in infractions tab), it says "2 points / expires 16-06-2009 11:50 AM". And today is 11-06.2009 14:50 PM. I have my forum to automatically ban at 2 points... and i really don't understand what's wrong.

Could be that custom infraction not working correctly ?
    Thank you in advance for your answers !

User activity doesn't mean they are not banned. Banned users still show up as active. If they are banned then they are seeing only a banned message when they try to load a forum page.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
      User activity doesn't mean they are not banned. Banned users still show up as active. If they are banned then they are seeing only a banned message when they try to load a forum page.
      But that user should be banned (with a grey colour and passthrough line on his nickname)... instead, he can still post messages just like any other member, although in his Infractions tab he has 4 more days in banned state. Something is definatelly wrong.

Comment

We can take a look if you submit a trouble ticket with a URL and admin login to your Admin CP:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Also please include the name of the user in question.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X