No announcement yet.

Novice (New to vBulletin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a settings that I need to change so that when I put someone's sig in their profile that it will display it on all old post's? I noticed that when you add it it only shows up in their next post.

Is that right and if so how can I change it. I looked in the manual this time before posting but couldn't find anything like this.

Comment

Sigs will not automatically appear in posts that were made when no sig was available. You would have to run this query to add the sigs to those posts:

UPDATE post SET showsignature='1' WHERE userid='x';

...with 'x' being the appropriate userid number.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Where can I find themes for specific forums? Wait first let me give you my idea. WE have a custom them for our overall forums but I have a private section that I want to have some weird disco theme going on. No I believe if I had that theme i could use it for that particular forum right?

Comment

There are a number of free vBulletin Styles available to licensed customers here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95

There are also vB styles available at vBulletin.org:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=164

You can specify a specific style for a forum with these options:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> Custom Style for this Forum
          and Override Users' Style Choice
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment