X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    I cannot recollect, but if you are using old series like 3.x
    Take a back of entire theme/style, go for revert changes and you are done.

make sure to re-check/verify existing backup before upload or after upload.
    makes sense ?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by mackin74 View Post
    I have downloaded the newest version of Vbulletin - But I don't want to upgrade so is there a way to locate the file in the download package?
    If you have downloaded the package, then the postbit is in /install/vbulletin-style.xml. Just open it in a text editor and you should find the template. (And no need to jump all over people who are trying to help.)

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You should do a test upgrade, though be aware your templates won't be overwritten or destoryed if you upgrade your live database.

Leave a comment:

• mackin74
    replied
    Originally posted by Biker View Post
    Wait.. If you're running an older version of vB, why in tarnation did you post your issue in the 3.8 section?
    Because I need the NEWEST postbit template? Take a moment to read the thread before you jump all over someone.

Leave a comment:

• Biker
    replied
    Wait.. If you're running an older version of vB, why in tarnation did you post your issue in the 3.8 section?

Leave a comment:

• mackin74
    replied
    I am currently running an older version of Vbulletin. I do not wish to upgrade at this time. However, I do need to take a look at the newest version of the Postbit template.

Any thoughts on how I can go about obtaining this?

I have downloaded the newest version of Vbulletin - But I don't want to upgrade so is there a way to locate the file in the download package?

Leave a comment:

• WebCraker
    replied
    Go into AdminCP -> Styles and Templates -> Style Manager

Select your style and edit templates. Find the postbit template. Off to the right, you should see a button that allows you to view the original postbit template without any modifications. (See attached image)
    Good work n u have my +

Leave a comment:

• Biker
    replied
    No need to upload anything, unless it's soooooo borked that everything is messed up.

Go into AdminCP -> Styles and Templates -> Style Manager

Select your style and edit templates. Find the postbit template. Off to the right, you should see a button that allows you to view the original postbit template without any modifications. (See attached image)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mackin74
    replied
    Yes - But I am not sure where to locate the file in the pack. I've looked in every folder!

Leave a comment:

• nnStaff
    replied
    Do you not have the original pack that you downloaded when you bought it?

Leave a comment:

• mackin74
    started a topic Postbit Default Template

Postbit Default Template

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the default postbit template?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X