Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"showavatars" not displaying all avatars ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Only users with permission can browse the restricted avatars. But they can still view a restricted avatar if it's being used by another user in their post.

Leave a comment:

• -Om-
    replied
    Thanks, Jake. That resolves the issue with unregistered users ... but leaves the same issue with usergroups I have created with restricted access to certain avatar tiers (I have set up 'promotions' based on both post count and time and by creating separate user groups for them). Is the 'showthreads' display strictly tied to the avatar permissions, or is there any way to instruct 'showthreads' to ignore the Avatar Permissions as set in the Avatar Manager and show all avatars?

Sorry if that's poorly worded and confusing ...

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Check the permissions:

Admin CP -> Avatars -> Avatar Manager -> [Avatar Permissions]

Leave a comment:

• -Om-
    started a topic "showavatars" not displaying all avatars ...

"showavatars" not displaying all avatars ...

My 'showavatars' page in the FAQ only displays one tier of avatars to unregistered members (all tiers do show to members who are logged in). I have multiple tiers of custom avatars which I would like guests and unregistered members to be able to view as well. Is there a setting option somewhere I can use to have the 'showavatars' page display all avatars to guests?

Thanks!