Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That means those attachments are empty. The only way I know to fix this would be to restore a recent backup of both the files and the database. Unfortunately that would mean you would lose all info added since those backups were made.

Do you know what you did immediately before this problem started?

Leave a comment:

• partyon
    replied
    I also get this when I am about to finalise:

Attachments in Database: 189
    Total Attachments Processed: 189

The above two values should be the same!

Number of Attachments that could not be created or are 0 bytes: 189
    The above value should be 0! Having 0 byte attachments is not uncommon so a few is nothing to worry about but if the number equals the number of attachments in the database then DO NOT FINALIZE this step or you will lose all of your attachments.

Leave a comment:

• partyon
    replied
    I have a backup of the attachments directory and theyre currently being stored in the db but are non-viewable, is it safe to move to the filesystem if the attachments are already present in the filesystem?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• partyon
    replied
    Any ideas? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• partyon
    started a topic Attachments not displaying - HELP!

Attachments not displaying - HELP!

I am having trouble with the attachments not showing at all, I had them in the file system originally and then moved them back to the database to see if that was the problem but it still exists, there is no thumbnails or attachments that are viewable.

I have disabled the plug/hook system and the error still exists, I hope someone can advise me on what I can do, thank you.

This is an example of an URL which should have an image there:

http://www.teenforumz.com/attachment...y-friend-5.jpg

Also, here is a thread which should have attachments thumbs shown for guests:

http://www.teenforumz.com/picture-ra...my-friend.html

It is as if the attachments are no longer in the database or file system and may have possibly vanished.

Thanks for all help with this