Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello guys i have a different problem

i will trying where is the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: forumrowclass() in /homepages/31/d112979806/htdocs/includes/functions_forumlist.php(393) : eval()'d code on line 19

just i trying this product with please download and check it

some one help me ?

<attachment removed>
    Colin F
    Last edited by Colin F; Sun 31 May '09, 4:01am.

Third party products are not supported. You need to inquire in this modification's specific thread (where you downloaded it from) at www.vbulletin.org.
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

no boss i use orginal vb last version. My problem is /includes/functions_forumlist.php(393)

please help me if you can thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ReDCoDe View Post
        no boss i use orginal vb last version. My problem is /includes/functions_forumlist.php(393)

please help me if you can thanks
        You attached a product that you said you're using. Since you are using a third-party product, you inquiry is unsupported here.
        Regards,
        Nick

Comment

For support with this you have to ask the person that made the modification. Since this problem is not related to vB code but to the product's code, it will not be supported here.
          And: You really should remove the code from your first post. It is not your code, and it is not your decision to publish it anywhere.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X