Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allowing junior moderators to see infractions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allowing junior moderators to see infractions?

My junior moderators can not infract. Senior moderators can. I would like to keep it that way. However I would like all moderators to see infractions on profiles, including junior moderators. Currently junior moderators can not see infractions.

How can I do this?
    I buy 420 forums

That is a usergroup setting: User Infraction Permissions
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes, I have been tooling with that, but cant find the solution.
      I have set 'Can See Others' Infraction Level' to yes. But my junior moderators can not see the infractions on member profile.

There is also the setting 'Can Give Infractions to Others'. The help information, states: "This permission allows user to give infractions to other users. Having this permission also allows users to view the infractions of other users."

I do not want my junior moderators to be able to give infractions. So there is the puzzle. How to give them ability to view infractions, without being able to infract?
      I buy 420 forums

Comment

What is a 'junior moderator?'

Regardless in order for them to see infractions they have to be able to give them.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

When you say view, do you mean being able to view people that have been given infractions?

Because I thought that was tied in with "Can see others"
          Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            What is a 'junior moderator?'
            That is a usergroup with moderation functionality.

Asides moderators and super-moderators; many sites have a usergroup that has limited moderation functionality. This allows them to learn the ropes, without breaking anything.

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            Regardless in order for them to see infractions they have to be able to give them.
            Thanks. I will post a feature request.

Originally posted by hornstar6969 View Post
            When you say view, do you mean being able to view people that have been given infractions?

Because I thought that was tied in with "Can see others"
            I want my junior moderators to be able to view the infractions. So they can see what infractions have been given to a member.
            I buy 420 forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X