Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Have you still got the database? Are you looking to make a completely new install of your forum or just a new directory linking to the same database?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Thats not vbulletin, it cannot possibly do that. That is your webhost's server doing funky things.

Leave a comment:

• stuky4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Steven72555 View Post
    Delete the forum folder
    I installed Vbulletin in the Forum Folder. I did delete the folder in which caused a corrupted directory. I cannot reinstalled Vb in that folder anymore. Every time i delete the folder when i refresh it remakes it different empty folder in it. I had to install it in the folder Forums and i am afraid of this happening again. So is there any other way to fully uninstall it?

Leave a comment:

• Dilly
    replied
    There is no downgrade path, if that's what you are asking.

If you just want to completely remove vBulletin, delete the forum's folder, and the associated database tables.

Leave a comment:

• cellarius
    replied
    Beware: This obviously will delete your forum. If you wan't to know how to go back to an older version: That's probably not possible, at least if the update entailed database changes.

Leave a comment:

• Steven72555
    replied
    Delete the forum folder

Leave a comment:

• stuky4ever
    started a topic Uninstalll VB 3.8.2

Uninstalll VB 3.8.2

How do i uninstall it?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X