Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    That is where custom code is required. These template changes don't prevent the user from disregarding the poll option.

Leave a comment:

• feature
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce View Post
    Try using just $forumid or $GLOBALS[forumid].

The user will still be able to uncheck that box.

I changed the input type from checkbox to hidden and it works fine. I used $foruminfo[title] == 'thread' and that works perfectly.

The only problem I have now is that after the thread is posted and the redirect to the poll creation page is made, the user can simply exit out of the page and the thread will still sit without a poll.

Anyway to have the thread not created unless the poll is submitted?

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Try using just $forumid or $GLOBALS[forumid].

The user will still be able to uncheck that box.

Leave a comment:

• feature
    replied
    Hey, if I can get this if conditional statement to work then I will be set...

In the newthread template:
    Code:
    <if condition="$forum[forumid] == '2'">                    
                              <input type="checkbox" name="postpoll" value="yes" id="cb_postpoll" tabindex="1" checked disabled />
                             <else />
                              <input type="checkbox" name="postpoll" value="yes" id="cb_postpoll" tabindex="1" $checked[postpoll] />
                    </if>
    This is not working though, I am assuming the forumid is not defined in newthread? Help! =\

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    There is no feature for this. Custom code is required. If you have some coding ability then you can post on www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Leave a comment:

• feature
    started a topic Require a poll in a category?

Require a poll in a category?

How can I make it so that a poll is required to be made for posts in a specific category?