X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Prefix Question

Hi all,

Just a quick question .

I have setup a set of thread prefixes and successfully set it so only a certain group of people can use them, however I would like to know, how can I get the threads with prefixes to remain at the top of the thread list like a sticky, I don't want to use a sticky to do it as I don't want the "Sticky" prefix added and I dont want to remove the "Sticky" prefix phrase as I use that for other importent information.

Any help would be great.

P.s. I did search but I got hundreds of results for "Thread Prefix" and hardly any were relavent .

You would need to have custom coding to alter the behavior of thread prefixes this way. You would need to check over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      You would need to have custom coding to alter the behavior of thread prefixes this way. You would need to check over at www.vbulletin.org.
      I had a idea that might of been the case but look how stupid I would of been if I couldn't of seen the feature under my nose .

Thanks very much.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X