Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! How do I change the spacing between the menubar and the forum list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! How do I change the spacing between the menubar and the forum list?

I tried searching for an answer to this seemingly simple question, but I didn't even know how to phrase it to explain what I mean. Basically, I want to decrease the size of the gap between the menubar and the next thing down. The arrows in this picture show you the gap I'm talking about.

On my vB, which has vBadvanced CMPS, I really just want to change the gap to 1 pixel to match the borders between the modules. (See below) If you want to take a look, my site is http://aspecialthing.com

Any help? Much appreciated.

Attached Files

You need to edit this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Navigation / Breadcrumb Templates -> navbar

The relevant break tags are highlighted:

Code:
    		</if>
    		</tr>
    	</table>
    </div>
    <!-- / nav buttons bar -->

[color=red]<br />[/color]

<if condition="$show['notices']">
    <form action="profile.php?do=dismissnotice" method="post" id="notices">
    <input type="hidden" name="do" value="dismissnotice" />
    <input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />
    <input type="hidden" id="dismiss_notice_hidden" name="dismiss_noticeid" value="" />
    <input type="hidden" name="url" value="$return_link" />
    	<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
    	<tr>
    		<td class="thead">$vbphrase[notices]</td>
    	</tr>
    	<tr>
    		<td class="alt1">
    			$notices
    		</td>
    	</tr>
    	</table>
    	[color=red]<br />[/color]
    </form>
    </if>

<if condition="$show['forumdesc']">
    	<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
    	<tr>

Comment

Awesome, it worked! Thanks Jake.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X