How to get default theme back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get default theme back?

Some how I know longer have the default vbulletin theme on my forums.

I am trying to edit my template a little, and realized the default one is no longer there. I tried re uploading the vbulletin files, and did an upgrade, but still no default theme.

How can I get it back? I am planning to use the default theme with the banner and icons/buttons from my current theme.
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

You just need to create a new style with no parent.
    Lats...

Comment

Exactly how would that get me the default theme back?

I currently have only one theme to choose from which is my current theme. I no longer have the option in admincp to choose default theme.
      George Beale
      www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

Got it fixed now..Your idea did work. Just had to think about it for a moment.
        George Beale

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X