vbSEO - worth it or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbSEO - worth it or not?

Is this plugin worth it? It's expensive and I heard that a lot of what it does will be included in VB 4 anyway.

This has been discussed several times. You can take a look at similar threads for some other threads. However be warned , you'll receive two side of comments. vBSEO lovers and haters.

Comment

if setup correctly. GREAT product. It pushed me to number 1 page number 1 search on google for my key words.

However on my other site that i did not setup correctly... it's done nothing for it. What do i mean by setup correctly? I mean going for key words. vB4 may have SEO features, but vBSEO is dedicated specifically to SEO so would assume may have more experience than with the new vB coming... but that's just my opinion.

Comment

I am one that is waiting for VB4 to see what it has to offer for SEO and if it's good, I'll stick with that. If not, I'll be going with vbSEO. I figure there are others out there waiting like I am.
        Canadian Bodybuilding | Canadian Bodybuilding Forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X