Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

integrating vBulletin with a custom CMS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integrating vBulletin with a custom CMS?

Hi!

Here's what I would like to do. I'm working on a game based on Zend Framework and PostgreSQL and would like to have vBulletin as the community for the game.

I have a finished design that I would like to use as the basic shell (header, footer, and menus) and I wonder which SHELL templates do I need to edit for this (I know some but not all)?

Is there a way to disable login of users and get information on cookie format so users are automatically logged in to the forum when they login to the game?

Where could I find information on adding new users to vBulletin using direct database access and not the vBulletin form?

Thank you in advance.

As far as the look, you'd need to edit the header, footer, navbar, headinclude templates to get most of your look into vBulletin, if more than this needs to be customized you're going to be looking forward to a considerable ammount of customization time.

We can't help with the other quesitons, code modification is not to be discussed here. vBulletin.org would be the proper place to seek help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X