Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database errors in the last 3 4 days

I'm not sure what is these errors.
    but when I click on the links in the error message... they were perfectly fine.

this is the error:
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.8.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT  COUNT(threadid) AS threadcount 
    FROM thread 
    WHERE postuserid = 0
    AND  visible = 1
    AND forumid = 
    AND dateline >= 1241952140;

MySQL  Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds  to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND dateline  >= 1241952140' at line 6
    Error Number : 1064
    Request Date : Sunday, May  10th 2009 @ 01:42:20 PM
    Error Date : Sunday, May 10th 2009 @ 01:42:20  PM
    Script : [URL="http://www.bwoman.co.il/forums/newthread.php?amp;do=newthread&f=48"]http://www.bwoman.co.il/forums/newth...newthread&f=48[/URL]
    Referrer  : 
    IP Address : 196.207.236.109
    Username : gest
    Classname :  vB_Database
    MySQL Version :
    My Women's Forums:

Same issue here

Been getting the same issue here. Just started to happen over the last week.

Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Too many connections
    /webroot/n/o/noble013/www/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 311

MySQL Error :
    Error Number :
    Request Date : Sunday, May 10th 2009 @ 08:20:55 PM
    Error Date : Sunday, May 10th 2009 @ 08:20:55 PM
    Script : http://www.noblefist.com/forums/index.php
    Referrer :
    IP Address : 71.149.212.166
    Username :
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version :

and now when I try to get into the admin I get this

Database errorThe database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:
    • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    • Open the www.noblefist.com home page, then try to open another page.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.
    The www.noblefist.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

Comment

Invalid SQL errors are almost always related to modified code. To troubleshoot this, the first thing you need to do is remove any third-party hacks or plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

NobleFist
      , your error is completely different. Even if it weren't you need to start your own thread.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X