Ban by IP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban by IP?

Would there be anyway to ban by ip? I keep getting this annoying bot to register and post on the forum. I am using recaptcha right now.

I suggest using the Question & Answer system which works very well for me.

Comment

I suggest checking out the "isBot" mod over at vBulletin.org. I haven't had a bot register since I installed it.
      No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

Mr. Confus3d,

Perhaps this thread could help - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306992&highlight=banning

Comment

Thanks. God i sound stupid.. I mean i did do a search on this but i didnt find anything other then optimising requests so i decided to make a thread. Thanks guys.

Comment

Hey, no problem. I remembered reading about this issue, and so I kind of knew what to look for.

There are lots of reasons why we ask questions even if they've already been answered somewhere -- we didn't hit on the right search terms; we got dozens and dozens of hits; or we're just exhausted.

Rest easy.

P.S. I had fun drawing up a set of Q's & A's for my forum. Seems to have worked too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X