Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Hello peeps

Yesterday my forum was working perfectly. Today it keeps saying "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing." when someone tries to login or post. It wont even let me access the admincp... I never changed anything on the forum. I made some changes to the php.ini file on my server - could that be the cause?

See this post : http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296967

Comment

Originally posted by Sosso View Post
      But...

That doesnt help me, because I cannot access my admin control panel. Also I have made no changes to the forum, and have not recently updated it. So that does not help

Well I have uploaded all files agian, and it still have the same problems... :'(
      Last edited by donny84; Thu 7 May '09, 5:43am.

Comment

Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you can log into your Admin Panel (not sure if it will make a difference, but it's worth a try).
        Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
        define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

This would happen if you have a vBulletin 3.6 or 3.7 style installed on a vBulletin 3.8 forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X