Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: The table 'session' is full (1114 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: The table 'session' is full (1114 )

Invalid SQL:

INSERT IGNORE INTO session
    (sessionhash, userid, host, idhash, lastactivity, location, styleid, languageid, loggedin, inforum, inthread, incalendar, badlocation, useragent, bypass, profileupdate)
    VALUES
    ('7f7b13a9014fae4008430b91c8a5e970', 0, '87.109.139.31', '6fdcdaee4f515e2a819ee56c26b0cf78', 1241312562, '/', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)', 0, 0);

MySQL Error : The table 'session' is full
    Error Number : 1114
    Request Date : Saturday, May 2nd 2009 @ 09:02:42 PM
    Error Date : Saturday, May 2nd 2009 @ 09:02:43 PM
    Script : http://forums.mysite.com/
    Referrer : http://mysite.com/ads.html
    IP Address : 87.109.139.31
    Username : Unregistered
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version :

I have lock permissions enabled on my DB and i am getting this error from last 3 days

You can use phpmyadmin to truncate the content of this table (do not delete the content).
    the session table is ok to clean, it holds the sessions in memory of the users who are online.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      You can use phpmyadmin to truncate the content of this table (do not delete the content).
      the session table is ok to clean, it holds the sessions in memory of the users who are online.
      I did that, but again i am getting the same problem

Comment

What is your cookie timeout setting set to? And how many online users do you usually have on average?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          What is your cookie timeout setting set to? And how many online users do you usually have on average?
          My cookie time is 900s and users are b/w 150-225

And currently forums are turned off

Comment

any solution

Comment

Run this query:

DELETE FROM session;

Then revert your footer template. You made a change somewhere that stopped the Scheduled Tasks from running and clearing out this table on a regular basis.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                Run this query:

DELETE FROM session;

Then revert your footer template. You made a change somewhere that stopped the Scheduled Tasks from running and clearing out this table on a regular basis.
                We freshly installed the forums few days back on subdomain so the template is default one

Comment

Okay. The basic issue still remains though.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X