• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by pieceofpie View Post
    Thanks, will try your method later.

Btw we found out that the members with Mini Statistics showing Date of Birth: November 30, when we did a search on their profile in admincp, it shows that their:

1) Date of Birth was left out blank, meaning no Date of Birth was selected
    2) The field on privacy was selected as Display Age, Full Date of Birth

Any idea why she has no date of birth yet it's displaying November 30, anyway to over come this?
    As I said, I don't have this problem on my test forum. I don't know what is causing the problem for you. Try to reproduce it on a fresh test forum.

Originally posted by pieceofpie View Post
    Another question, how do we set the setting for new registration, DOB is set to "Hide Age and Date of Birth" by default?
    I don't see any option to set the default. But of course users can change their own preferences.

Leave a comment:

• pieceofpie
    replied
    Another question, how do we set the setting for new registration, DOB is set to "Hide Age and Date of Birth" by default?

Leave a comment:

• pieceofpie
    replied
    Thanks, will try your method later.

Btw we found out that the members with Mini Statistics showing Date of Birth: November 30, when we did a search on their profile in admincp, it shows that their:

1) Date of Birth was left out blank, meaning no Date of Birth was selected
    2) The field on privacy was selected as Display Age, Full Date of Birth

Any idea why she has no date of birth yet it's displaying November 30, anyway to over come this?

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Run this query to update existing user prefs:

Update user
    SET showbirthday = X

Possible values for X are:

0 = Hide Age and Date of Birth
    1 = Display Only Age
    2 = Display Age and Full Date of Birth
    3 = Display Only Day and Month of Birth

Leave a comment:

• pieceofpie
    replied
    Done your steps but still can't solve the DOB issue.

Can we remove DOB from Mini Statistics so it doesn't show?

Or can we mass change the member's DOB so we change all to Do Not Display?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I don't have this problem on my test forum. There may be a customization that is causing this. You can quickly determine this by temporarily disabling your customizations. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style. If the problem goes away on the default style then you know it's a style problem at which point you need to systematically revert your custom templates to isolate the problem.

If you still have the problem then try disabling your plugins:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Plugin/Hook System

Also run a file check to look for customized files. Upload the original files if any problems are reported:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Leave a comment:

• pieceofpie
    started a topic Mini Statistics - date of birth error

Mini Statistics - date of birth error

We noted an error in the Mini Statistics where the members who left their date of birth blank have their Mini Statistics's Date of Birth showing November 30. How do we solve this problem?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X