Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tylercruz
    replied
    This problem appears to have been fixed by disabling suhosin on the server, in case anyone else has this problem as well.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    That's well under the limit. So, I'd guess you have some invalid html in your template and that is causing the error. Take a look at the text in an html editor.

Leave a comment:

• tylercruz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by tylercruz View Post
    Well the saved .txt file of the template is 81KB...
    OK, but how many characters are there? Most text editors can give you that information.

Leave a comment:

• tylercruz
    replied
    Well the saved .txt file of the template is 81KB...

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If you take a look at the template table, you'll see that the type is mediumtext which limits your characters to 2^24. How many characters are in your file?

Leave a comment:

• tylercruz
    replied
    Yes, I understand that. I was just stating what was in my error_log which was unrelated to this issue.

I'm still having this problem - any solutions would be welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Those are addons.

Leave a comment:

• tylercruz
    replied
    I just checked my error logs for the site and the only errors I'm getting are for an unrelated plugin:

[Sat May 2 07:27:55 2009] [error] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'INC_DIRget_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/poker/public_html/chat/inc/badwords.php on line 3
    [Sat May 2 07:27:55 2009] [error] PHP Warning: include(INC_DIRget_config.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/poker/public_html/chat/inc/badwords.php on line 3
    [Sat May 2 07:27:55 2009] [error] PHP Warning: include(INC_DIRget_config.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/poker/public_html/chat/inc/badwords.php on line 3

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Check the error_log on the server, or ask the host what error you're getting when triggering this, it sounds like either php or mysql needs to have limits raised.

Leave a comment:

• tylercruz
    started a topic Can't Add Long Custom Template File

Can't Add Long Custom Template File

I am able to add and edit custom templates fine, but appear to be having difficulty when adding ones of longer size.

For example, I have a copy of the template saved in notepad at 81KB and when I try adding that as a template I get a white screen. This doesn't appear to be a timeout issue as I get that screen after just a couple seconds.

I tried pruning the template to make sure it was the size that was the symptom and it does appear to be as if I cut it by 25%, for example, it will save fine.

Please help!