Database Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error

Database error The database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
    • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    • Open the totalsportsheaven.com home page, then try to open another page.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.

The totalsportsheaven.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

What needs to be done for me to get it back up and running?

Right click the page and view source, the full error is in there. I went to the site, your forum works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      Right click the page and view source, the full error is in there. I went to the site, your forum works just fine.
      Figures, right when I post on here it works again.... Sorry for inconvience.

Comment

If the error keeps happening, just try to catch the full error and the community here can take a further look. Don't worry about posting. We all want our forums to run as smooth as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          If the error keeps happening, just try to catch the full error and the community here can take a further look. Don't worry about posting. We all want our forums to run as smooth as possible
          Thanks, really appreciate that. Will let you guys know if anything further happens.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X