Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videx
    replied
    Yikes! We just got one of these today. Going to ALL mods. Can we at least set it to just go to admins?

Our notis refer to a discussion group that mods can't get into.

Leave a comment:

• sgthoskins
    replied
    Thanks again Jake.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I think that is the normal behavior since you can't assign specific moderators to social groups. There is no option to change this other than to disable all report emails.

You might consider setting up a reporting forum instead.

Leave a comment:

• sgthoskins
    replied
    Jake,

That setting is for "all reported posts". In the forum if someone reports a post an email is only sent to my "moderator group".

If someone reports a visitor message or a social group message it goes to my moderators and all my dealers who have been added as moderators for their respective dealer forums but are NOT in my "moderator group".

Bob P has reported a social group message.

Reason:
    Yo tengo un serpiente en mis pantalones
    Message: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...0#gmessage2590
    Social Group: Random throughts - off topic
    Discussion: random thoughts....
    Assigned Moderators: JimConway, MFLR, Davidk, infinitearms, black bear 84, FSGuns, JGreen, Kinger, tsb, Greg Derr, mrcls, ataylor, macusr, Williams Associates, bsquiral, crak, First Defense, Cross-X, Bamp, langloisandy, one-eyed Jack, pelham16, NEtracker, Palmetto State Armory, bobbyg, curlymaple42, Lars, GOAL, Stellar05, americasarmed, Paul-SLGS, Milsurps 4 Me, North Shore Firearms, Utah CCW Instructor, clinotus, Chester Arms, Mass Firearms School, Bill R, C & F Guns, [email protected], linecmdr, Remsport Mfg, snubbies

Posted by: chetD
    Original Content:
    ahora es tiempo de hacer el amor
    All of those assigned moderators are not in any moderator group. I added them as mods in "Forum & Moderators" --> "Forum Manger" --> use the drop down to "add Moderator" for each of their forums.

There are two different sets of emails going out. One for regular reported posts that goes to the Admins and the "moderator group" and one that goes to all or any people associated with being a moderator.

Does my description make it any clearer?

Derek

Leave a comment:

• sgthoskins
    replied
    Thanks again Jake.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    There are some options in your:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Infractions & Post Reporting Options

You can set it to no email if you want.

Leave a comment:

• sgthoskins
    started a topic Reported Social Group post.

Reported Social Group post.

How do I modify who gets notified on a "reported social group post"?

Right now the email notification is going to every moderator that is in the forum.

Thanks in advance.
    Derek