Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello: I know that this could sound stupid but today I activated reputation system and I used almost all the default settings, just days factor was modified to 180 days.

I had searched into this forum, and the faq, and the online documentation but i can't find: why everybody only can give neutral reputation (0 points, nothing)?? Nobody can give 'points'!

When or how we can start to give points? (positive or negative)

Thanks for the support.
    Mauricio Solano R. - Costa Rica
    Vote for fix the double word issue

Before reputation points are applied, the giver has to have reached these minimum settings:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Reputation Options -> Minimum Post Count
    and Minimum Reputation Count
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Settings:
      Minimum Post Count = 50
      Minimum Reputation Count = 10

I have 1542 posts.
      My Reputation Level is 10.

Am I missing something?

PD: thanks for your fast reply.

Comment

That means the person giving the reputation much have 50 posts and a reputation of at least 10 before his or her reputation starts giving points.

So unless you have another modification or setting affecting this, the reputation youg ive should assign points.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok. I reset the reputation as I found in other thread.Now we can give points

But is it always automatic? is there some way to select how many points give?

Update: if my power is 7 I give 7 points (i can't select, just give positive). When I give negative reputation the points are -3.
          Last edited by msolano; Thu 23rd Apr '09, 4:36pm.

Comment

The exact power (points you give) is determined by all the setting here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Reputation Options

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ok, the answer is: It's automatic.

Thank you for help me. Have a nice day.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X